Excellent news! Booktrope authorized Rachel in August, 2013 to produce a printing version of Broken Pieces!
- WINNER, 2013 Global eBook Awards, (Nonfiction/Women’s Studies)
- WINNER, 2013 eFestival of Words (Nonfiction)
- WINNER, Honorable Mention, 2013 San Francisco Book Festival Awards (Non-Fiction)
- Book club questions now included!
- ‘This is a book about rising above; about becoming more than you can possibly believe you ever will be at those terribly low points of your life. It is about surviving, thriving and living and I recommend it more than any other book I have read.‘
~ Tracy Riva, Midwest Book Review, Amazon Hall of Fame reviewer
- The book is written as a series of fragmentary essays. Thompson is a wonderful stylist, and the whole book is written in a very lyrical and poignant prose. This is not a book for leisure reading, but a powerful testament to the resilience and the indomitable nature of human spirit.
~Dr. Bojan Tunguz, Amazon Top 10 Hall of Fame reviewer
- ‘So ridiculously amazing, I can’t take it’
~ Gabe Berman, Author ‘Live LIke A Fruit Fly’
- ‘Engrossed. It is a grippingly brilliant work’
~ Frank Feather, author and blogger
- ‘Any woman who has had a former lover (or two or three) will be able to relate to this. Her writing is very poetic’
~ LS Hullinger, reader, writer
- ‘A brilliant and intense must read’
~ Jeffery Rowan, reader
Broken Pieces quickly hit the Paid Top 5 list on Women’s Studies AND Poetry and continues to impact people in unexpected ways.
Welcome to bestselling author Rachel Thompson’s newest nonfiction work! Vastly different in tone from her previous essay collections A Walk In The Snark and The Mancode: Exposed, BROKEN PIECES is an award-winning collection of pieces inspired by one woman’s life: love, loss, abuse, trust, grief, and ultimately, love again.
- Please note: the book is laid out in keeping with the title. This means you are reading ‘pieces,’ or glimpses, into the author’s mind. And heart.
Wish to determine why folks adore it? The reason why they call it ‘riveting, strong, informative?’
Read it and observe why Broken Pieces is ripping up the listings for Poems, Non-fiction, Women’s Studies, and book for girls and today has three main award wins!
Purchase your copy today!
- File Size: 708 KB
- Print Length: 137 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rachel Thompson (December 19, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English